Nanotechnologies, structural materials and metamaterials as tools for industrial innovation
Organization of a conference for companies and research centres on the applications, experiences and advantages of innovation systems, to best exploit the potentials, benefits and opportunities given by nanotechnologies within productive and technological processes.
The conference wanted to update the companies on the use of nanotechnologies in some important industrial fields, providing advice and indications for building an effective partnership between industry and research. The meeting was set on March 2nd 2011 in the Town Council Hall of Confindustria in Bergamo.
- Pierluigi Rizzi, president SIT – Servizi Innovativi
e Tecnologici di Confindustria Bergamo
- Alberto Cigada, Politecnico di Milano
- Lorenza Draghi, Politecnico di Milano
- Giuseppe Mensitieri, Università Federico II di Napoli
- Luigi De Nardo, Politecnico di Milano
- Andrea Lorenzi, Università di Parma